Sitting by my window.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi therez!

Mau, Meow.. Hello, My name is Sonny, I am a grey & white Domestic Longhair/Norwegian Forest Cat. I weigh 13lbs, but it's not fat..it's fluffy fur! :)

I am 4 years old, and I live with my mom, and my furr-mom's mom I was adopted on July, 3, 2007 I was soo happy that day. Momma, her mom and I moved to this place called Oak's Creek, Wisconsin. It's very countrylike here. Momma sayz we living in a apartment complex, called Lake Forest Apartments. I really likez it here, and I'm starting to really settle in and get comfortable living here. Momma's even allowed to take me for walks inside the building to explore as long as he has a harness and leash on.


All this past week I'z been taken out for a stroll, I really lovez it.

No comments:

Post a Comment